Friday, September 14, 2012

Five Question Friday Time Once Again



1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?)
Umm so far, 28 years? Cause I haven't even started looking for one. I didnt know I needed one of those. Isn't that what women wear? If not then damn I've got this whole wedding vision wrong and I should start looking for a dress. O.O

2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off?
Probably would say something. I defiantly would if it was someone I knew. Might even blame it on a friend just for the hell of it. I can be annoying like that.

3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently?
When I had surgery 2 weeks ago. That was pretty scary to me. Normally surgeries and stuff of that nature don't frighten me much but this really did. It still does, honestly but the dr said I'm healing well. Slower than he expected but all is good.

4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream.
Hmmm now I want icecream, damn. At least theres some in the freezer :) yay. Typically I buy bruams just cause its hella close to my house. I like blue bell though but I've heard some nasty things about them so I've kind of shied away from buying from them. If I'm going out for ice-cream though, that's a completely different story about where I would buy a cone or something. I don't know if I have a fave flavor but I love cookie dough, chocolate chip mint (if its got the green ice cream with the chips I don't like the white kind -.-) and sherbet, all flavors of it. :)

5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels?
Depends on the hotel, where I'm located in the world and who I'm with. Most times I do alright though. Unless Zeke my German Shepard isnt there with me, but he goes everywhere I go so.... that's not too important to mention lol but pretty sure if he wasn't with me I wouldn't sleep well.

Creative Commons License
Brutal Telling from the Wings of a Reawakened Dark Angel by Jay Fallen (JAF) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. except for picture and idea in this posting

No comments:

Post a Comment