Saturday, September 1, 2012

Small Rant

So I went back to look at the posts I commented on yesterday to see if anyone responded to anything I had said. As I went back to look at these posts, none of my comments where there. So apparently either the people I have followed totally hate me and banded together in some conspiracy and deleted everything I've said... Or blogger hates me. I don't remember what exactly I posted either and it was all good and funny too so its sucks that its gone :( stupid blogger site. -end rant-

Creative Commons License
Brutal Telling from the Wings of a Reawakened Dark Angel by Jay Fallen (JAF) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

2 comments:

  1. You know it's funny, but I got your comments by email but they weren't showing up on Blogger. At least I still got to read them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol you got my hella long comment that I posted like 4 times? Each time re-written from scratch basically -.-

    ReplyDelete