Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Time for Five Question Friday Again



1. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse?
Hmm I don't have a spouse O_O. But, if I did, then I think it would be really nice to just sit out on the porch in my backyard or lay in the hammock sipping coffee in the mornings watching the sunrise and maybe reading a little before we have to actually start our days.

2. How do you eat your taco? From the top or from the side?
Side... I dont know anyone that eats from the top. Sometimes I will eat it from the bottom though if Im eating several of them and im tired of all of the lettuce on them and just want some of the meat lol.

3. Have you ever shut off the basement light and ran like a fool because you knew someone was down there and would get you?
I dont have a basement, so no..... O.o I have a storm cellar though but havent ran out of it.

4. If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why?
The emotional issues and such I have from past abuse in relationships and such. In fact I am changing those things right now.

5. What age do you think is appropriate to have the "bird and the bees" talk with your children?
I'm a single dad so this is a complicated question. I'm thinking 13 might be a good age. Or the summer before they start highschool. It may also depend on the kid and what they end up exposed to beyond my control and how mature the kid is. Although I have already made it clear to my 12 year old that anything he hears from his friends or other people he should come ask me about it because there are alot of misguided kids out there that might give him bad info or just part of the truth. Or anything else he has questions on, to come ask me and not be embarrassed and such. I think that has worked out quite well so far considering hes more willing to talk about it than I am. Awkward shit but it has to be done I guess lol.

Creative Commons License
Brutal Telling from the Wings of a Reawakened Dark Angel by Jay Fallen (JAF) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. (excluding 5QF pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment