Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving- Days 13 & 14

Making a 30 day Thankful list... I will update daily-ish. Also as usual I am not using real peoples names. If you want to know who someone in my blog is, refer to the list of people on my "about this blog" tab at the top of this page. The list is at the bottom. If you know me you will understand the list, otherwise you probably will not. You are welcome to ask but I reserve the right not to answer. Anyways lets get on with this since I'm way behind. Y'all can play along too.... each day of November you just post what you are thankful for... simple as that.


Day 13: Thankful for our court system. Granted it does suck and makes mistakes more often than I would like and there is alot of crooked people working the system. It still proves good at times. Justice has been served for my family and myself a few times in my years and makes me thankful that there is some hope and faith for our court systems to improve and continue to make right decisions on judgments and punishments.

Day 14: This is really out of character for me to say but in a way, I am thankful for potheads and druggies. In my life I have seen many of them. I see them daily, through my job and the people i come in contact with. I see them in so called family and friends. It has been around me my whole life in one way or another. I myself never touched the "softest" drug out there thankfully. Not even pot. (yet my ex gf wants to say oh everyone does it as a teen, bs...) anyway... I am thankful for them in my life and around me because it makes me appreciate what I have and what I have accomplished in my life compared to the ones I've experienced in my life. It has brought me pain which is making me a better man than I was in the past. Yes it has put me behind some and cause massive grief in my life but its made me stronger in some ways. It has taught me alot, good and bad. It has shown me things even up to today, that make me evaluate things and decide certain paths are not good for me and to switch my sail in different direction to avoid more pain and heartbreak. So thank you to the druggies for pointing my life in a better direction even through the pain.

Creative Commons License
Brutal Telling from the Wings of a Reawakened Dark Angel by Jay Fallen (JAF) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment