Saturday, November 17, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving- Days 15, 16 & 17

Continuing my 30 day Thankful list... I will update daily-ish. Also as usual I am not using real peoples names. If you want to know who someone in my blog is, refer to the list of people on my "about this blog" tab at the top of this page. The list is at the bottom. If you know me you will understand the list, otherwise you probably will not. You are welcome to ask but I reserve the right not to answer. Anyways lets get on with this since I'm way behind. Y'all can play along too.... each day of November you just post what you are thankful for... simple as that.

Day 15: I'm thankful for my Men's group as well as my Therapist. I could get through life without them but I'm glad I don't have to. I'm very happy that I took the initiative last year to seek both out. Granted Vladimir pointed (dragged) me to the men's group, I still took the step and went and kept going. It may be a hassle to take time twice a week (once for both group and therapy) but it helps a lot  I may complain and not see the progress a lot of the time but I do know I am progressing and I am glad for that.

Day 16: Thankful for my German Shepard. Always there to greet me and even hug me when I come through the door, he gives me so much love. Hes my work partner as well and we always have each others back. I know he won't be with us forever, but I cherish the time we've spent together and the time we still have. There's nothing like the unconditional love of a dog. Thankful for all of my animals really, they all give me tons of love and loyalty but especially him. Bonded since he was born. I will never have another dog like him I don't think. Would be wonderful if I do one day though. For now I'm am thankful for him!

Day 17: I am thankful for my Nephew, Little Maverick. I didn't realize quite how important he is to me until he got hurt last night at his football game. It hit me about as hard as he got hit. I knew he was family and that I love him but didn't quite click that he has taught me a lot in life and has always been a great kid. Has supported me at times in need and vice-versa  I over looked a lot of things about him until last night. I am sorry for that. I am very glad he is in my life and will continue to be in my life. Get well soon buddy.

Creative Commons License
Brutal Telling from the Wings of a Reawakened Dark Angel by Jay Fallen (JAF) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment