Monday, November 19, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving- Days 18 & 19

Continuing my 30 day Thankful list... I will update daily-ish. Also as usual I am not using real peoples names. If you want to know who someone in my blog is, refer to the list of people on my "about this blog" tab at the top of this page. The list is at the bottom. If you know me you will understand the list, otherwise you probably will not. You are welcome to ask but I reserve the right not to answer. Anyways lets get on with this since I'm way behind. Y'all can play along too.... each day of November you just post what you are thankful for... simple as that.

Day 18: I am thankful for having a never quit attitude yet still know when to quit or give up on something. To one degree or another, I tend to follow through on things. I thrive on having goals to strive for and am thankful about the fact I've been able to achieve a good deal of them. Yet I like knowing that I'm able to walk away from things that don't make me happy or aren't satisfying. Sometimes it takes a while to come to terms with "quitting," but I'm glad I've had the guts to do it when it has really mattered.

Day 19: I am thankful I am debt free. I owe no one money and that feels good. I only have to pay my utilities and services. Everything else I have is paid off. I wouldn't consider myself rich but I do have enough to live comfortably yet I don't by unnecessary things or things just because I want them. I work very hard for my way of life and the money I have and the things I provide for my family. I'd say I've done very damn good for my age and I hope I am instilling these values and traits in my children.

Creative Commons License
Brutal Telling from the Wings of a Reawakened Dark Angel by Jay Fallen (JAF) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment