Tuesday, August 21, 2012

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐


Before anyone reads this... just know theres some strong language...so if that offends you walk away now.....otherwise continue on.....

-----------------------------------------------------

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Fuck you. For using me. Tossing me aside. Ignoring me, avoiding me, & lying to me. I am not some disposable object, I am a fucking human being. And I'm done with you. The 'friends' that don't bother calling until all the plans fall through. Those of you who use me as your back-up, second best, when all-else-fails. I have more important things to worry about than if you'll (finally!) come through. Since I can't seem to reliably get in touch with any of you, this blog will have to do. For those who actually visit this thing on a semi-regular basis, see below for specifics regarding the 'fuck off' I would really, really like to have delivered in person...
My final kindness, is in not naming you all here, for the rest to see.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Your boyfriend's a dick, and I'm tired of hearing about it. Either dump him, or fuck off. I'm your best friend? Bullshit. You ignore me for weeks at a time, and only get in touch when you need something or want an excuse to socialize without the leech.You can't drag yourself away for 30 seconds to send a text, so why the fuck should I devote any more time to you?

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Stop using me as a your ego-boost. You're hot, but your personality fucking sucks. You're a self-centered, flaky, cheating prick who can't keep his pants on. Don't come moping to me when your ass gets dumped-again. You tell me I'm good enough to fuck, like it's a compliment. You'll screw anything vaguely human, so stop sniffing around for a pity lay. I can, have, and will do better than you. In fact, I already am doing better than you. My lover is amazing in so many ways! :)

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐Don't use the "we're good friends and I don't want to mess anything up by trying to help" excuse. At least have the decency to be honest, to my face. Have some fucking respect and tell me, instead of passing it through a friend then avoiding contact like the plague. I'm a big boy, and your bullshit opinions won't affect me as badly as you think. Get over yourself.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I will not wait around for you to pull your shit together. Either I'm one of your priorities, or nothing at all. You are a great person, but I refuse to waste MY life waiting to be fit into yours. If you really cared that much, you'd make the time.

There's a lot more, but those I'll deliver in person...

Creative Commons License
Brutal Telling from the Wings of a Reawakened Dark Angel by Jay Fallen (JAF) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment