Friday, August 24, 2012

Five Question Friday Right at Midnight...



1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?
Hmm I love my job actually. Could do without some aspects of it but no job is and ever will be perfect theres always atleast one aspect that we could do without. I love being a police officer/Swat team member. It makes me appreciate alot of things. It also gives me laughter (alot of the time at other peoples expense but wth? right?). Great friends/brothers/sisters. Decent hours and time off. Its not an easy profession being a single father but hopefully one day soon that will change I don't know. I love being in the miltary as well. I would like to go back into the navy or go active duty again but as things are in the world right now and then things I see as a service member and from our so call commander in chief and so on... Its not a wise choice. Probably something I will be removing from my life sooner than later. Atleast for a good deal of time if not permanently but thats not what this question asked now is it?

2. How often do you clean out your car?
My cars are always clean...on the inside. I detail it once a month usually. Trash doesnt belong in my car's so there isnt any. Only mess in my truck is my work bag and such. But even that is kinda neat... just takes up room. The truck for the ranch and farm do not count... Impossible to keep those clean even if I cleaned them daily...

3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?
I wish there was sometimes. Some people just shouldnt be allowed in public in what they wear. You wanna wear pj's or tank tops or something in public? Fine but make sure the shit fits. I dont want to see your ass hanging out. I dont want to see your titties hanging out. I dont want to see your panty lines. I dont want to see your boxers. I dont want to see your pussy or dick outlined in your pants. I dont want to see anything of you that I shouldnt see. It isnt mine. I dont want it to be mine. Therefore I dont want to see it. Its not my ms. or mr.'s so therefore again I dont want to see it. I dont want to see your fat rolls hanging out. And if you look like "pig-pen" off of "The Peanuts" then you dont need to be in public. Take a fking shower and clean your damn kids.

4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?
I dont know if I have a go to food when stressed. Probably some form of junk food. If I'm stressed I am not going to want to cook unless I absolutely have to. Go to drink when I stressed would defiantly be Whiskey. I try not to go to that but sometimes I just need a damn drink. I guess some people in my life can get pissed off at me for it but if they weren't stressing me out or were helping me destress then I wouldnt have that problem then would I? Everything would be peachy as hell in the no drinking department. Sex is always a good destresser but I guess thats not exactly an option at the moment considering certain circumstances...So I will say the activity is working out. I seem to work out at night alot when I can't sleep and my thoughts are running wild. Eventually I get tired enough to just lay down and sleep. Isnt good sleep but atleast it makes me sleep right?

5. If you had twins, what would you name them?
That depends... are they boys, girls, both?
Boys... maybe Quincy Zane and Jaden Anthony
Girls... maybe Erica Brooke and Ava Rose
Both.... maybe Ashton Levi for the boy and Dakota Morgan
Hmm just came up with those off the top of my head basically... Sound good? Twins or not I will have more kids in the future, one way or another and they will need names lol.



Creative Commons License
Brutal Telling from the Wings of a Reawakened Dark Angel by Jay Fallen (JAF) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. (Answers only)

No comments:

Post a Comment