Friday, August 10, 2012

Five Question Friday Thing...

Hmm I usually don't do these but I dont have anything on my mind today to blog about sooo why not. Apparently I'm supposed to link up to this blog and then post my answers so here goes lets see if I can link something right the first time.



Now that we are "linked up" (that took a few tries...) Q&A shall begin...

1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them?
Depends on my mood really. If I'm with someone and cuddled up in front of a fire or outside cuddled up under a blanket and dry under the canopy then yeah its the most wonderful thing ever. Sometimes when I'm alone they are good too but sometimes they scare me and give me anxiety. Not because of the storm itself but because of past events. The three worst things ever in my life, happened during a thunder storm. So I guess my subconscious links the two together and goes in a fight or flight mode.

2. Do your kids get back to school clothes?
Yes. I've already went shopping for the 12 year old. Got all his clothes after ww3 broke out and he understood he couldnt dress like a little bum all year. I didnt have to do much shopping for the 3 year old. His preschool has uniforms so I just had to dish out some money for the shirts from the school with the little crest thing on them and then go buy about 5 pairs of charcoal colored shorts and slacks. Simple enough. I got an early start on it this year (19 days till school starts) but was sort of my first try at single dad school shopping. Did I get it right ladies?

3. Do you golf? Do you watch it?
I golf when its for a benefit. My work/organization for work always hold an annual golf tourney so I participate in it. Money goes towards fallen officers or fallen firefighters families. Guns and Hoses of North Texas to be exact. I do not watch golf though unless watching others during the benefit counts as watching...

4. Showers or baths?
Showers but I enjoy a nice bath every now and then. Just sitting around in a body of water full of my own filth and skin cells doesnt sound very clean. But it can be relaxing if you throw in the messaging jets in my  jacuzzi tub and some bubbles. :)

5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate?
A pizza sandwich. I tried this after a friend of mine texted me that she was eating it. Apparently its pizza crust, pizza sauce, pepperoni, cheese, turkey, mustard, pickles and other sandwich and pizza stuff. I dont remember what all I put on it but it was not very good lol.

Creative Commons License
Brutal Telling from the Wings of a Reawakened Dark Angel by Jay Fallen (JAF) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. (answers only)

No comments:

Post a Comment