Thursday, October 18, 2012

Five Question Friday............


1. Where do you hide junk when people come over?
Well my house is usually pretty clean but if I don't have time to clean or forget or something and someone is dropping by then I usually throw anything resembling a toy, into the playroom and blame that mess on the kids. I also shove anything else in a draw somewhere or the closet. No one really should be looking in those places, unless they are family or really close besties and then they already know what I do lol.

2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for?
No not really. I do my own research. I vote for who has stood by what they said they would vote for or do in the past. Honesty (not that there is much in politics). Their stance on important subjects. Their morals. Their stance on upholding the constitution since some apparently have a problem with doing so. I honestly have trouble voting for someone that hasn't had military experience  it makes it harder to trust they will do what is right for our country when it comes to military or international issues. Someone that will stand up for what they believe even if its not a popular stance, that falls under honesty and integrity.

3. What's your favorite holiday party to host?
I haven't hosted anything really except summer parties. I hosting Halloween for once this year, so this should be fun. I've always wanted to host Thanksgiving or something and might be doing that this year. It all depends. I know my usual family traditions will not be the same this year so we will see. I do love hosting The 4th of July party though!! Its really fun. Everyone brings food and fireworks of some sort or another. They all help clean up, so it goes well!

4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it?
O_O Sooo I have a husband??? Is he hott?!?! Rich?!?! Hmmm well in any case... you didn't tell me what kind of island... is it deserted? A resort? Some place where a creepy uncivilized tribe lives and will jump out of the bushes and want my head on a stick?!?! All of those places would require a different item...Of course I suppose my loaded gun safe should count as one item... and it would come in handy for a while at 2 of the 3 possibilities lol... If it was a resort then I guess i'd bring some KY? I don't fking know O_O....


5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat?
Well that's kind of complicated... I haven't watched that show. I also have a commitment to my country and job to report anything of that nature. Although, I suppose if (s)he actually saving people then that kind of goes in line with my job possibilities... so I might not report it.  But if (S)hes killing people for basically no reason or over petty things that aren't life threatening then I wouldn't be able to sit and watch that with a clear conscious and would be reporting it and getting a divorce lol.


On a completely diff side note... I found this blog from another blog lol... and I think I'm going to start doing all of these things this Autumn, aside from painting my nails and whatever purely girl things that are on the list lol The list is on this blog here!!! Clicky here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment