Saturday, November 24, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving- Days 22, 23 & 24

Continuing my 30 day Thankful list... I will update daily-ish. Also as usual I am not using real peoples names. If you want to know who someone in my blog is, refer to the list of people on my "about this blog" tab at the top of this page. The list is at the bottom. If you know me you will understand the list, otherwise you probably will not. You are welcome to ask but I reserve the right not to answer. Anyways lets get on with this since I'm way behind. Y'all can play along too.... each day of November you just post what you are thankful for... simple as that.

Day 22: I am thankful for my kids. Their presence has made me more alert to the world. Making me notice the smallest things in this world that I didnt notice before. They make me happy every day of my life. They know my feelings and know when to be themselves and quiet or when to shut up and leave me be. They help me feel better at times as well. If it wasnt for them, I wouldnt be here. They are wonderful kids. Everyone they meet, love them and tell me how well mannered they are and how respectful they are. And what a good job I am doing raising them. I know some people say that out of just being nice but I know for sure they mean it when they say it to me, because I can see it in their eyes and what not. My children make me a very proud dad. I know this will continue until the day I am gone from this earth.

Day 23: Thankful for Little Bunny FuFu. (no not the nursery rhythm... look at my about this blog tab, and youll kind of understand) He's there for me more times than not. Even though it may not be in person at this point in time, he is there and does what he can most times. He gives me his thoughts on things then lets me make my own choices. There are times that he should have abandoned me and said fk it, but instead he stands by me and states his care and love for me. I don't understand it and I don't think I ever will. I am thankful for that though. I know together, one way or another.... we can do anything. Thank you for being in my life. I look forward to whatever becomes of us and our lives and where those things take us.

Day 24: First I want to say Congratulations once again to Vladimir and his new wife. They got married today for anyone that isnt aware of that. I am thankful for them in my life. Both have taught me a lot individually. Vladimir teaching me things since he was born, a year and one month after my birth. He has always been there for me in many ways. I know he always where. Most friends get a partner and have less time for their bestfriend, and even less once they get married. I know that will not happen with me and him. He has already shown me that over the past 2 years. I am happy that he is happy. I'm happy that his wife is happy as well. She has taught me alot too in the past few years. They both are becoming a wonderful example of what love really is. Giving me another really good view of how to start modeling my relationships after. Its rare I believe, to find couple's in your life that are really good examples. Especially when you throw in that "behind closed doors" effect. I know they are a good example behind those doors as well. I love you both. Congrats! Heres to many many more years of love and happiness for the 2 of you.

Creative Commons License
Brutal Telling from the Wings of a Reawakened Dark Angel by Jay Fallen (JAF) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment